Wednesday 14 November 2012

Plants Update!




And here's the Hamburg Parsley growing up! Slowly but surely! We just hope this amazing British Winter don't kill them. To avoid the tragedy we will have to cover them with something, I am sure David will have an idea...








And here you can see the lettuce plants growing up, quite fast! And, yes Gary, THE BOX!!! Gary made a box with wood and he would like to plant a tree in it, I suggested Lemon Tree, let's see what we will have in there. For now, the lettuce looks amazing on top of the box. 








This thing here is what became a real struggle for me, a kind of surgery work. This is chinese celery or kintsai and I had to split them and replant them. It was hard, I felt pressure everytime I had to separate roots because they were entangled...who said it was easy? 




a



And hereunder you can see the task for next sunday, the pot on the left is the next challenge for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your comments. Please write below